Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Challenge cards
Today I have created two cards to post in challenges.  I had alot of fun with these because (1) I like Halloween and (2) I like the color orange. 
This first card is a cute little Halloween Bear designed by Sandi Huggett over at Outlawz.  This is for the Creative Freebie Challenge http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-september-9-23

The next one is for Paper Craft Planet.  The challenge is called Orange you glad it is fall.  I used the Friday Freebie Pin up Teacher.  I might also submit this is the Paper Craft Planet Bling it on Challenge.  http://www.papercraftplanet.com/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-9-14-12-and-challenge?groupUrl=sassystudiodesigns&groupId=2076575%3AGroup%3A551449&id=2076575%3ATopic%3A2158731&page=2#comments

Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome creations...Perfect sentiment for the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, this is beautiful! Love how you colored her and how you did the background. She is definitely sweet and sassy.

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've been busy too. Both of the cards beautifully colored. I love the Autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cards - very nice coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards...love the image on the sweet & sassy card...nice coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genial!!!, me encantya como has diseñado esta imagen.
    No se ve en el foro, una lastima.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have enjoyed viewing these cute cards! You should certainly enter the Paper Craft Planet Bling it on Challenge with lil miss sweet & sassy! Good luck in all of the challenges.

    ReplyDelete