Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

TIME FOR SOME BIRTHDAYS

Hi Crafty Friends.  I guess I have been lazy for a few days and did not do anything to post on my blog.  Heck, I guess I can do what I want to do since I am retired.  Some days I just want to lay in and watch TV.  Ok, so I can't do that long before I have to create something or do some brainstorming for ideas.  Today I am showcasing a couple of birthday cards.  The first one is an adorable (if I might say so myself) card for a friends 10yr who is having a High Tea Party on Sunday.  I used my Prima stamp that I just bought at Blue Moon. They are really big stamps.  I did not even have a block to fit it.  Of course I improvised and made it happen. 
 
Next is a card for my nephew who is turning 25 tomorrow.  I debated on making him this card, as men generally can not appreciate a hand crafted card.  However, as I think back, he has commented on my cards in the past stating that he thought they were pretty cool.  How about that.
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Love both cards - that is one cool dude tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, love them both! The 2nd one is cool. Your nephew will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes m'am...you can say so yourself! They ARE cute cards. And YES...you can do what you want to, cause you're retired! I look forward to that day.

    ReplyDelete