Followers

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bookman

Ok I am on to challenge #3 over at Scraps of Color Good Times Challenge.  This week it is the lazy superintendent Bookman who is also known as Buffalo Butt Bookman and Booger.  I decided to use him as a Birthday card since I usually need one anyway.  The inside of the card says "and have a great time on your Birthday.  This image and all the images used in this challenge are created by Robert Jackson  www.fineartbyrobertjackson.com.  Thanks for stopping in.

8 comments:

  1. I love your card - you did a great job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this MJ! The recipient will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this MJ! The recipient will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card...love the background paper. Nice coloring also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that background paper. I think I'm going to have to come browse your paper stash and find out where you shop. Great job on the image. You are doing the danged thang!

    ReplyDelete