Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Robert Jackson Color/Inspiration Challenge

Hello and Happy Holidays everyone.  Sorry I have been MIA, but it has been a very busy December for me.  After my moms wonderful birthday, I was busy making 50 Christmas cards with some of my scrappy friends.  We took these along with candy canes and cookies to the Senior Center my mom attends on Tuesday.  Wednesday I volunteered to entertain the children of Police Officers while they had their holiday party.  Now I have a darn head cold I need to work on.  Anyway, I am glad I can finally update my post so folks will not get bored looking at the same old thing.  Over at Scraps of Color their is a Robert Jackson color/inspiration challenge going on until 12/22.  I made one card a Thank you for a friends mother who is just too kind to me.  She totally believes in Random acts of kindness.  I thank you for blessing my blog and if I do not get back here before Christmas, have a good one.  Oh I apologize for my photos.  I got a new scanner and it is not as clear as my last one.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Mary! The layout, the colors ... and those images are awesome! But I have to say that the bottom one is my favorite!
    Thanks for sharing
    Cara
    creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards as always - love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ... the goodness in your heard and your talent never ceases to amaze me. We could all take a few lessons from you. The cards are beautiful but I especially like the paper and embellishments on the first one. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete