Followers

Monday, January 27, 2014

THE WIZ CHALLENGE #2

A few days ago I posted the Tin Man from the Wiz for a relay Challenge over at Scraps of Color.  This week our image was the Lion. My take on it comes from the fact that he was found at a library in one of the columns. As he broke out trying to display his courage he heads down the yellow brick road.  Of course, all the images for this challenge are Robert Jackson digis.  I have decided to make mine all Valentine themed.
This second card is a belated birthday card for my friend Lela over at http://creationsofmypinkjourney.blogspot.com/.  I actually used a real rubber stamp for the first time in a year.  It is a Rubbernecker stamp.  Thank you all for stopping in.




5 comments:

  1. Hello MJ,
    the Lion in the Library with the boots & bling is awesome!!
    I am blessed by this beautifully created card! Not sure if I've ever told you this.. but this image reminds me so much of me and journey. Thank you! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards - you really know how to make a digi come alive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bling on the first card! Great job. Very pretty card for Lela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ted Ross would be proud of the digital. I LOVED him in the movie. I'm singing the song right now. Truly enjoying this challenge and I love your scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I really like the sentiment you used to go with the cowardly lion and his layout. I know Lela will love her birthday card. Nice job on coloring the image.

    ReplyDelete