Followers

Friday, February 21, 2014

RUBBERNECKER STAMPS ENTRIES

Hey folks, just want to share with you a couple of cards that I submitted to Rubbernecker stamps ( http://www.rubbernecker.com/) to be displayed at their shows.  A fellow Scraps of Color friend sent me information that Rubbernecker was looking for card makers. Since I  have several of their stamps, I thought I would give it a shot.  I believe this is the first company that I was able to order African American images years ago.  I am pleased that both cards were accepted and will be displayed at their shows.  The orange on the dancer appears lighter than it really is.  Thanks for letting me share with you.  Have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards my friend - love the choice of pp tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats these are beautiful. I have the dancer too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They would be crazy not to display your beautiful work! Congrats Mary. These are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being selected for getting your cards on display!!
    These are beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of and happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete