Followers

Saturday, April 5, 2014

SOMETHING ABOUT JULIE NUTTING

Hi people, I am back.  Does anyone enjoy playing paper dolls as much as I do?  I am truly loving these Julie Nutting Prima dolls.  You can color them, paper piece them, journal art them or whatever you are feeling at the time.  They are big so I had to make large cards which I like to do anyway.  I got a request to make two cards from a friend for her granddaughters.  I like the way they turned out and she loved them.


Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. You working those prima dolls Ms MJ love the 1st one i just got mine this week still waiting for the cowgirl tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the things you are doing with these paper dolls! I especially love the patterned paper you used on the first one. This is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete