Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY

 Today is a special day for my sister.  It is her 06 birthday  hahaha.  Just embrace it.  She has a B-day crop with the assistance if myself and Kharmyn Cousins.  It was a wonderful turn out with some awesome ladies for the crop and the non crafter's for Happy Hour as well.  Here are some things I made for the party
I assisted Kharmyn in making these cupcake heels




Back of the card

Gift bag and tag set.
 
Hope I did not bore you too much with all the pictures but I thank you for taking the time look.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! All these projects are beautiful! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice MJ - love everything - I am sure you all had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bore? I'm just as excited looking as if I was there. You did an awesome job! Creative and Unique. I know she is overjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my friend, it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gift bag and the card is too cute. Great job Mary. I know you all had a wonderful time and your sister loved everything.

    ReplyDelete