Followers

Sunday, December 28, 2014

SOMETHING FOR THE BOYS

Hi people, back again with a little something for the boys.  I rarely make male cards because I am all about the bling and such. My inspiration to do the first card was a challenge over at Scraps of Color http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/ Called Sketch Color Create.  Tina Riley was the brave soul who picked a male image for us to mimic.  I thought I would use mine to send to a male friend for the New Year.
 
The next image is one by Robert Jackson that was inspired by all the unjust going around our nation right now.  It is called Hands Up.  I decided to make it more upbeat and make a  Birthday card out of it.  I love the cute image.
Ok, that is all I got for now.  I thank you for stopping by and appreciate you.
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice how you put a different spin on the images with the sentiments that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done for The Boys!!!

    ReplyDelete