Followers

Sunday, April 5, 2015

EMPIRE CHALLENGE #3 HAKEEM

Hello and Happy Easter everyone.  Hope you are enjoying time with your family and friends.  Are you cooking a big meal or eating out?  I am having my daughter, mom and sister over for roast, potatoes, carrots, and corn on the cob. I even made a cake.  I do not like to cook much, so that is enough for me.
Well, we are into image #3 over at Scraps of Color and I tell you, those ladies are really rocking Hakeem.  I almost felt intimidated to do mine.  LOL If you are a member, please stop by and check out what they have done.  We had to have some gold on the project and some music notes.
Here is mine.  Thank you for stopping in.

2 comments:

  1. MJ, I'm enjoying the challenge over at SOC. I look forward to each time someone post to see their take on the project. Everyone is doing such a fantastic job including you...your art is always beautiful...I don't like to cook either but I did do a little something for me and the DH because my girls were not coming home. Happy Easter...enjoy the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card - love the coloring and background (intimidated) yeah right lol great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete