Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

SOME MORE POCKET LETTER SWAPS

Hi friends and fellow bloggers.  Hope you are all in good spirits and feeling well.  I got some more pocket letters to show you.  These things can be addicting, but I am making sure not to get overwhelmed with them by picking and choosing how many and what I want to swap.  I think my style is more of an ATC but that is ok because I like them like that.  I enjoy the art work more than all the little goodies.  It is also a good way to make some new friends along the way.  The first one I made as a surprise for someone who appears to love puppies and follows them on Pinterest.  I sure hope she gets that puppy one day.  The next is a swap from a FB group going to Nashville. It is all about Black Beauty.  The last one is a state swap going to Georgia.  Thanks for stopping by and please, please come again.





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pocket letters, you are on roll with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are wonderful...you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all darling! You put so much LOVE in these Pocket Letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The recipients of these pocket letters are going to be so fortunate. MJ Originals!

    ReplyDelete