Followers

Monday, September 7, 2015

WINE AND DINE CRAFT DAY

I love when I get together with my Wine and Dine craft group once a month.  I have been crafting with most of these ladies for about 15 years.  We usually have a lot of laughs.  We had lunch first which was a super hot dog bar.  I grilled beef hot dogs and brats.  We had toppings of tomato, onion, cheese, olives, bacon bits, avocado, mayo, mustard and ketchup.  Potato salad and potato chips for a side and I baked some cookies for something sweet.  Oh I did not mention the big container of Jungle Juice Eegees.  Yummy.  Anyway, we have decided to swap pocket letters with each other every month.  This month's theme was "I Love Lucy".  I was told mine was very simple compared to what I usually do, but I like it and did not want to over power it with a lot of bling and stuff like I usually do.  Lucy looks extra pink here but she is not.  Gotta change it sometimes.  After that we just made cards and socialized.  I finished 3 cards.  The New York one is for someone who likes Frank Sinatra.  As always, I really appreciate you stopping by and comments are always welcome.



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous work as always - that Nurse lol -

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your art work is just beautiful...like your pocket letter but love the nurse!

    ReplyDelete