Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2015

CRUISIN' ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON

Hello everyone.  I know I have been slacking on the post, but that does not necessarily make be a slacker.  I have been busy getting ready for the Scraps of Color Cruise and taking it.  We left Sunday November 1 and returned Saturday November 7.  I had a great time even though I chose not to participate in the craft room.  There was plenty to do on and off the ship.  For those who did not know, we cruised to Labadee, Haiti which is an island  owned by Royal Caribbean.  Very fun beach, shopping and BBQ at this stop.  Next to Falmouth; Jamaica which is more of a historical island.  We did venture into the real island and took a great tour and had some Jerk Chicken. Last stop was the Grand Cayman.  It was a very wet day, but we made the best of it and took a city tour.

Several ladies agreed to exchange Cruise pocket letters when we got there.  I had so much fun working on mine.  I hope the recipient enjoyed it too.  I also made tags to give to the 6 others swapping.  I think they came out adorable also.  Anyway, thanks for letting me share.




Scraps of Color Sisters

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fantastic good time. All of you all look so relax and pretty in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back my friend - love your projects and thanks for sharing the pic - glad you have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe....I LOVE it!!! I'm sure you all had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pocket letter is really cute! I hopped over here after seeing your tag on SOC

    ReplyDelete