Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2016

RANDOM STUFF

Hi Friends. Happy Sunday and I hope you are having a Blessed Day.  I thought I would post a few random cards I made this past week for various reasons.  (Most of the time I don't need a reason to make a card).  The first one was for a FB friend who requested a card even though her birthday had passed.  LOL, I am easy so I made her a sassy one.  Then I decided to make my young neighbors a wedding card since they are gone to Italy to get married and should be back in a day or so.  The last was a fast Hello card to give to another FB friend who was in Tucson over the weekend from Oklahoma.  I love meeting up with these total strangers that  I call friend.  Well, that is it for today.  Feel free to say hello or leave a comment.  Peace out.



4 comments:

  1. Love love and love - great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just beautiful all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Great coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first digital is too cute and funny. Great cards as usual.

    ReplyDelete