Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2017

ALL ABOUT THE FACE

Hi peeps, while at Micheal's last week I picked up a Jane Davenport face stamp.  I know it is a mixed media item, but I figured I could do something with it.  I am not really into mix media.  I will dabble with it just a little sometimes.  However, I love to be creative with things and found a fun use for my new face stamps.  I think I did pretty good making it mine.  Your opinions are welcome and appreciated.  Love,. peace and see you soon.

This is what I started with:
and got these as a result:

8 comments:

  1. WOW great technique! I was wondering how I would use it if I purchased it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and great use of the stamp. Sometimes we have to let that creativity take charge and flow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of that stamp before. Looks fun! I love what you discover with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they came out really cute! Interesting but way out of my league and comfort zone but as usual you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete