Followers

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

LA LA LAND #2

Hello people, it has been awhile.  That does not mean I have not been creating, just forgetting to update sometimes.  Today I am sharing 2 cards I used with my second La la Land stamp I purchased at Bluemoon Scrapbooking this week.  I had been eyeballing it for a couple of weeks as it appeared to be something I wanted to create a card for one of my coloring class friends grand daughter who is terminal.  She has been released from the hospital but only given a few months to live.  Bless my Embrace Your Art ( Scraps of Color) friends , as many have sent cards as well just to brighten her day.  While I was at it, there is another lady who spends most of her time care giving her child.  She needs a smile also, so I made her an Easter card which I am entering into a challenge over at Embrace your Art.  I remember when I was in her position and feeling like you had the world on your shoulders.  You become Super Mom at these times.  Anyway, hope I have sparked some creativity in you or perhaps get you to thinking of someone who might need some cheering up.  Catch you later.


6 comments: