Followers

Thursday, August 17, 2017

COMPLETED ORDER

Hello friends.  I am still a slacker and don't post as much as I use to.  However, I have continued to create on a regular.  Having some withdrawals about Scraps of Color closing which is where all my 12 -13 years of work will be gone forever.  I loved that place and glad I got to make so many new friends and acquaintance's there.  I hope you will continue to follow me or friend me on FB also.

My projects today are for an order of an altered journal book and a birthday card for a 90 yo.  The image on the journal was found on Pinterest.  I like how it came out.  The card is more beautiful than the picture.  The party colors are gonna be purple and metallic gold.  The gold does not show up will when scanned, but it is really pretty.  That is all for me tonight so please be inspired to create something beautiful yourself. Peace


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Please continue to post your beautiful and inspiring creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Continue to inspire me and I'll see you on FB or here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More great projects, love the image on the journal.! See you FB!

    ReplyDelete