Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2018

WINE AND DINE HOLIDAY CROP

Hello people.  I know you did not miss me, but I missed you really :)  Life has been extremely busy lately.   No matter what, I try to always find time for me.  I have a passion for crafting and it soothes my soul.  I started a craft group about 18 years ago or so called Wine and Dine Scrappers.  I was scrap booking then.  Lots of different ladies over the years but 5 of us remain the same and are now the Original Wine and Dine Crafters.  We now are into card making and altered art.  Every year we put on a holiday crop that has a theme.  This year was Speakeasy.  Just want to share the decorations I made, my card swap, and for the gift exchange we were to alter cigar boxes. Hope I will be able to post again real soon.  Thanks for stopping in.









5 comments:

  1. Wow love everything thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello crafty friend. Love the inspiration. May your holiday continue to be fun, loving and enjoyable with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lois, wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year. Thanks for always being supportive

      Delete
  3. You’re such a sweetheart and gifted crafter!

    ReplyDelete