Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

CARDS FOR SMILES



Hi Everyone and thank you all for the sweet words you left to help heal my heart.  I appreciate the embrace of kindness.  With that said, let's move forward.  I wanted to do something happy this week so I started working on some "Cards for Smiles"  This is something one of the ladies over at Scraps of colors is doing for patients and caregivers at the Hope Lodge in Kansas City.  This is a place for people with uncertain futures ging through cancer treatment.  Here are three of the cards I made.  Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend. Peace out

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I especially like "Oh My!" That is too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great works of art! Really like the 3rd card...so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello MJ, your Cards for Smiles are so cute and as always... Nicely created!

    ReplyDelete