Followers

Monday, November 26, 2012

HOLIDAY CROP



Greetings.  Every year a group of my scrappy friends get together for a Holiday Crop.  This year we held it at the Hotel Tucson City Center.  It was a good sized Hospitality room with two ajoining bedrooms.  Myself and my friend Kharmyn always prepare a holiday ham dinner with all the trimmings.  Everyone is to design a card and bring enough stuff for everyone else to make the same card.  We also have to make a handmade gift to exchange.  We started at 1 p.m. on Saturday and ended at noon on Sunday.  I had a great time and got a jump on my Christmas cards.  So here are the cards that I made from the samples and my hand made gift.  I painted some wood ornaments from Michaels and then used one of the $1.50 recipe boxes to act as a storage for them.  Can you guess which card I designed?  I will post it by itself next posting.   Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. The cards and ornaments are cute!! I'm going to say the card in the middle is yours!!! You ladies look like you had a great time...nice photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice projects and still laughing at that flashing Santa toooo cute and very nice pic of the group tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I'll bet yours is the one with Santa flashin' folks!

    ReplyDelete