Followers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY



Happy Valentines day my scrappy friends.  What will you be doing to spread the LOVE today?  Being single on this day is not always fun, so I have to create my own kinda fun.  I decided to create projects for my family.  A few weeks ago I posted the candy caddy I made with a Dove soap box and a matching card.  Last nite I got busy and made my daughter a treat box using an old A7 envelope box.  I decided to leave the flap on and use it to add the card I had made her during Friday nite chat over at Scraps of Color.  I filled it with lip gloss, socks, blinged headband, blinged earrings and candy.  Next I created a treat box for my sister using an old wheat thin box.  I put a few sheets of bling, dark chocolate (her favorite) and some Lindors white chocolate.  Can you tell I like animal prints?  Anyhow, I am also having them all over for dinner too.  We all like menudo and tamales.  Thank God we have Mercado stores here.  What?  You thought I was gonna slave over a hot stove.   Not this chick, I got crafting to do.  Have a great V-day all and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. You are such a nice person!! Have a nice Valentines day with you family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful - Happy Valentines Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly a Diva!!!! Love everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome MJ! Have a very special Valentine's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great time with your family! Your projects are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete