Followers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

THAT'S ALTERABLE

I am still playing in the "That's Alterable challenge over at Scraps of Color.  This month we were to use a toilet paper  roll to make something with.  I chose to make party favors since I was co-hosting a Valentines Day Brunch this past Saturday.  I covered my tissue rolls in V-day papers and embellished with bling, hearts, lace and trims.  I filled each one with tissue paper and filled with candy.  Who would have guessed that a simple toilet paper roll could make a nice treat.  Thanks for stopping by.  Peace out.

12 comments:

  1. Work it out girl....Awesome
    Neomia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice & your sister took mine! (Well I was trying to steal hers! LOL! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my!!! Veryn pretty!! you are just so darn CREATIVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed it made a nice treat! I want one!!! Very nice and creative Mary J!!! Woo hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this treat tubes! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice - great idea love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really cute...and they make such unique favors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that was a brilliant idea MJ. They are too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete