Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sistah/Brotha Blogger Challenge-Graduation

Hello people, hope all you mother's had a fabulous day to call your own.  I don't know about you all, but I think I had Mother's Day card over dose and I am really ready to move on to something else.  I had not planned to do any graduation cards this year since I did not know anyone graduating.  However, one of my slide class ladies came to me last week with a request for 2 cards for her nephew's.  Took me a minute to get started but I did completed them.  So, over at Scraps of Color the challenge for the Sista/Brotha Blogger Challenge http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/events/sistah-brotha-blogger-challenges-2012-13?xg_source=activity just happens to be Graduation.  I love it when I can kill two birds with one stone.  Have a great day.


 

7 comments: