Followers

Friday, May 31, 2013

It's a Wrap

Well folks, this is it for the cards I made while on vacation.  My posts will not be back to back  anymore unless I get real creative and have to make stuff.  You never know when crafty will hit you.  Have you ever had a thought and got up at 5 or 6 in the morning because you were afraid you would forget it?  I do that sometimes and I pay for it later since I am a night owl.

Any how, my last two card are images by my favorite African American artist, Robert Jackson, www.fineartsbyrobrtjackson.  The inside of the first one says "Get over it".  Thanks again for following and peeking in on me.


6 comments:

  1. These are all nice cards you created and thanks for sharing them with us in the crafty world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful - love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MJ love both of these cards. Your diecut flowers and butterfly are so delicate and beautiful. Did you use your Silhouette to cut them? I really like the image and layering on that first card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image on the first card. great hair! Both are lovely cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete