Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

BREAST CANCER, A WEDDING AND A BIRTHDAY

Hi People,  back again with another share.  All of these cards are over sized 5 1/2 x 81/2.  I really like playing with this size as it allows room for more.
The first card was made for one of the ladies at Bluemoon Scrapbooking who I heard was a Survivor.  Her reaction was priceless.
 
The next one is for my oldest brother who was a widower, but found love again.  How sweet is that?  Guess there is still hope for me LOL.
 
 
Last is a Birthday card for one of my FB friends for his wife.  He lives in TX and has ordered several years from me.  Hope she likes it.
 
Well, that's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by.  Peace
 

2 comments:

  1. All 3 cards are fabulous as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making larger cards really does give you more room to be creative. I love all of your cards in this post. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete