Followers

Monday, January 12, 2015

Sizzix Side Step Cards and Robert Jackson Images

Hi, I am back again with another share.  My sister picked up a Sizzix side step die at Blue Moon the other day and we could hardly wait to play.  It is smaller than the ones I have to measure out but I was able to make it work and have fun with it.  I made the Afro one for a nice lady that called me from Scraps of Color.  We had a nice conversation then decided to swap cards.  I hope she likes my style (I think so).  The other one is for the lady that I had meet at CKC in Mesa.  She sent me a real cute card right before the holidays and I wanted to share my craftiness with her and thank her.  Both images are by Robert Jackson, www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com.  Check him out.  Anyway, thanks for stopping by, comments appreciated but not mandatory.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful themes!! Love them both. I'll have to look out for the die cut. I'm sure it beats measuring and cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! I was just looking at this die today on Sizzix site. Love your coloring of the images.

    ReplyDelete