Followers

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

IT'S HUMP DAY

Hello and Happy Hump day.  Well, it is almost over, but I am still posting.  Been a long day for me.  Today was card making day with the Card Divas at Quincie Douglas Center.  I created a card for a male to share with everyone.  I also finished two others that I had started on Monday. One was an image I found on Pinterest and the other was a Julie Nutting doll tag.  I love playing with those dolls. 
While I am here I am asking for prayers to all those folks that have been hit by disaster this week.  While we sit and create others are without food, homes, clothes, electricity, the things we take for granted.  Peace



4 comments:

  1. Prayers lifted. Love your cards. Beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm continuing in prayers for those affected in the natural disaster. Beautiful cards. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all - great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete