Followers

Sunday, October 15, 2017

PRIMA DOLL TAG SWAP

Hello everybody, hope your October is going well.  Don't forget that it is Breast Cancer month.  Brighten someones day that is a survivor or going thru it now. Do yourself a favor and get checked if you have not already.  We have Halloween that I really enjoy this month also.  Need to send out a few cards.  Well, anyway, I came here to post the challenge we were having over at Scraps of Color.  It was a Prima Doll Tag swap that had to be of Sisterhood/Friendship.  I had a fun time making mine and actually wanted to keep it.  I chose to use 2 dolls to show friendship.  Hope my swap partner likes it as much as I did.  Have a blessed Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! The outfits are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ all of your project are so enjoyable to see. This one is so gorgeous and "over the top". Loving it.

    ReplyDelete