Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

AFROCENTRIC FRAME SWAP

Evening folks.  Today I get to post a project I did over at Scraps of Color.  I had an altered picture frame swap.  Everyone was partnered up with someone to create an Afrocentric frame for.  We were only given a few things to go by such as favorite color.  My partner was Mary Wooding and she told me she liked black, white and pink and bling.  Well, I think I handled that.  I almost did not want to part with it since I love some bling.  I used a $1 unfinished frame from Michael's and painted it black.  I added that pretty feather ( was a hairpiece) which I got a a dollar store and the studs on top are earrings I got at the same dollar store.  I just cut the backs off of them.   Added lots of bling and a verse.  Anyway, hope you enjoyed this project.  Thanks for stopping by and peace out.

4 comments:

  1. Imagine $1 into ching ching....Just like I stated before MJ you won't find a prettier one in the store. It's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!!! The bling, the feathers, the animal print and the image...lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out! Classic MJ....

    ReplyDelete