Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Random image Challege

Here is a quick one that I did this morning.  I was in the chat at Scraps of Color on Friday nite when someone (Trina) said " put a challenge out to keep me from falling asleep."  Needless  to say, I was falling asleep also.  I wanted to keep in the spirit but not at the moment.  I got permission from Robert Jackson  http://www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com/  to do a random challenge using one of his exclusive images.  By the way, if you don't already know, he gives away special images if you order at least 5 digis during the month.  People had until midnite to request the image and should post in the gallery by midnight tonite.  I hope everyone does as I have a pet peeve about people not using images they request to play.  Robert is kind enough to allow us to use them.  Thanks again Robert.  Ok, for my project I chose to do a small canvas hanging.  This image is called "A Scrapper's Dream".  I bought the canvas at the dollar store and painted it with gesso to cover what was on it.  I then used paint and print papers to give it curtains and carpet.  I broke out my sidekick to cut the small letters.  Think I will enter this into Outlawz  bling challenge also.  Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. I feel honored you love me enough to have made a challenge for me!! :^D Your canvas looks amazing! Love her leopard print pillow to match the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring on this image. Great job on the card...

    ReplyDelete