Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays

Wow, it seams like everybody and their mother are having a birthday this month.  If I forgot yours, please forgive me as I am trying to not forget those near and dear to me.  For instance a lady who I worked with and have been friends with for over 20 yrs.  I don't see her much since I retired, but we make it a point to remember our birthdays by going out for hot wings and a drink. .  I used a Bugaboo image for her card.
Next is another friend I met on Scraps of Color and have met up with a couple of times in her home town of Las Vegas.  I made this card using a Robert Jackson image.  She has a short blondish afro so it reminded me of her. 
Last is a card I made for a friends sister as she requested.  Her Sister is a minister so she wanted something appropriate. This is also a  Robert Jackson image made into an easel card.
I thank you for stopping by and you are always welcome here.

2 comments:

  1. All your cards are absolutely beautiful - love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bugaboo stamps is so cute. I like what you did with it. I know Ms. Roz is going to love and cherish her birthday card. Great job on all of the cards.

    ReplyDelete