Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Delta and Blues

Hi Crafty folks.  Back again with a couple of cards I made for a lady who orders every year for her two daughters.  She wanted one to be a Delta card and the other daughter likes the color blue so this is what I went with. 
This first card is a Tri fold card and I added the dates to show that Delta is celebrating 100 yrs this year.  Image is by Robert Jackson.  www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com
 
The next card is a center step card.  I think I am really liking to do these fold and step cards.  Leaves lots of room to be creative.  This image is also by Robert Jackson.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to try one of these cards in the near future.  I would love to see what you do with it.   Peace out
 

6 comments:

  1. I think you have outdone yourself! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way tooooooo cute love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you used the Delta without the elephant. I'll have to scraplift that one! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards - love the images and designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you are so good at being creative MJ. I am loving what you are doing with all of these dimensional and interactive cards.

    ReplyDelete