Followers

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sistah/Brotha Blogger Challenge

Over at Scraps of Color I am participating a bloggers challenge group.  This week we were to create something using Black and white plus one (one pop of color).  Here is our inspiration piece.


Here is mine done in a step card form.  These are becoming one of my favorite things to make since they leave a lot of room for being creative.  I used a Robert Jackson image on this  (www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com) Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Very lovely! I like your use of the step card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - nice choice of pp, bling and die - love it tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lovin' your step cards too! I really like your use of border punches and bling to accent this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that criss-cross blingage you have going on! And how do you keep having these RJ images that I've never seen?? Was this an exclusive?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute step card...like that pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Ms Trina it was an exclusive image

    ReplyDelete