Followers

Thursday, March 13, 2014

2 BIRTHDAYS

Hi there again.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  I have been somewhat of a slug all week and not wanting to so much.  Well, I had to complete a couple of cards before the weekend so I pushed myself to do it.  The first on is a swing card.  I turned it to fit my needs.  It is a birthday card for my neighbors sister.  The image is from Art Impressions

opened
 
This 2nd card is for an acquaintance of mine who's birthday is on Monday.  He is impressed with my cards sand enjoys getting them.  Who doesn't enjoy getting their ego rubbed  LOL.
 
As usual, I appreciate you stopping by.
.

2 comments:

  1. That swing card is blinged out and pretty! Both cards are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards you did a great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete