Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

I'D SAY IT WAS A GOOD WEEKEND

Hi folks, I hope you all had a good past weekend because I had a great weekend.  I attended the Stampfest here in Tucson with several of my crafty friends.  We spent from 10 to 10 on Saturday and from 11 to 5 at a crop there.  I had such a good time shopping, crafting and laughing with these crazy ladies. There was a Hawaiian theme, but we were the only ones dressed.  Ok, so I really had one more high point to this weekend,  did I tell you I was the grand prize winner on Sunday?  Oh yeah I won something.  A Grand Calibur and a lot of other crafty goodness.

It was hard getting anything done with all the talking and laughing we were doing, but I did some things.  I complete a Birthday card and gift for one of my Scraps of Color sisters.  I am also entering these to the SOC Sista/Brotha Bloggers Challenge which is Animal Print.  My print paper is some kind of funky animal print that I had bought a while back in San Antonio.  I made a 8 1/2x5 card and a matching wall plaque.  I got the plaque at the dollar store and altered it.

Next a BIG (8 1/2x5) birthday card for my uncle using a Robert Jackson image
Last I made a card using an Art Impression stamp.  Hope my post was not too long, but I was a bit hyped.  Thanks for stopping in and allowing me to share.
 

5 comments:

  1. looks like you had a ton of fun! and oh wow i love your animal print piece! (and the other cards as well -- all so expertly done!). xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your latest creations. I know y'all had a great time especially winning the Calibur - Good things happen to good people tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say it was a GREAT weekend for you! I'm going to have to try more paper-piecing with my stamps. I love the way yours turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these cards and the wall plaque! And your weekend looked like SO much fun!! Makes me want to go on a craft weekend--haven't done it in a long time! Enjoy your Grand Calibur!

    ReplyDelete