Followers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

TERRY MEDARIS IMAGE

Hi, I am back with a short post about a local artist here in Tucson, AZ.  I have been admiring the coloring of this artist way back when I first saw him teaching Prisma classes at Ben Franklins.  Does anyone remember that craft store?  That was over 15 yrs ago.  I am finally going to take one of his beginner classes along with 7 of my crafty friends.  If you would like to see some of his work, go here terrymedarisartstamps.net. This is one of his stamps I bought at the stamp show.  Peace out

5 comments:

  1. Very nice cards - love the image and great coloring as always tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made such very beautiful cards, as always! Enjoy your new class with your crafty-friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image. Haven't heard his name in a while...although he is one of my FB friends...can't say I remember his images. But anyway, have big fun at the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great images. I looked at the website. I might have to acquire a few after my spending ban is lifted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we had a Ben Franklin years ago as well. Great deals especially on crafts. Wow the stores come and they go huh? She is wearing those shoes!

    ReplyDelete