Followers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Rubbernecker Stamps

I went to the Rubber Stamp Convention in Mesa, Az last Saturday and had a blast shopping for things I thought I needed.  I was also fortunate enough to see my cards displayed at the Rubbernecker booth.  They had some new African American stamps which I had to buy some of.  You might want to go check them out http://www.rubbernecker.com/.  Any way I played with them the last two days and here is what I did.


Well, that is it for now.  Glad you stopped by.  Until next time ---Peace

7 comments:

  1. ALL very nice my friend! 👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew when I saw your stash, you were going to do something fabulous with those stamps and that you did! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are all so beautiful. I'll bet it was awesome seeing your cards on display!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some great stamps and you did some awesome coloring on them. After I am off of my self-imposed shopping moratorium, I see some of these stamps in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im loving wat you did with theese stamps

    ReplyDelete