Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A YEAR ABOUT ME

Hello friends and crafters.  Last Saturday I attended an all day crop with 6 of my crafting friends.  We all decided we would make paper sack albums to display ourselves for 2013.  Our books have enough pages so that we can add a picture each month of this year of something fun or whatever that we did for the month.  We really had fun creating this personal albums.  I am posting my album and my first entry plus my sisters and my friend Kharmyn's book covers.
Don't forget that there is still time to enter for the picture frame in January 22 post.  Thank you all and have a blessed Sunday.




9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Can't wait to see what the rest of your year looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. So proud you made a mini album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty album covers...looking forward to seeing what this year brings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a great start! Keep up the great work. They can be alot of fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea about capturing 2013 about yourself. The books look great and can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mouth is wide open! Beautiful work as ever Ms Mary!!! You have inspired me to do a mini! Awesome. Awesome, Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete