Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BROWN SUGAR CHALLENGE

Hello folks, been having a bit of a problem with blogger so I have not been able to post. Kinkybella shared some info to get me posted and I hope it works. Here are a couple of cards kicking off my Valentines series. The first one is by artist Robert Jackson http://www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com/. I am entering this over at Brown Sugar Thinking of you challenge http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/. The other card is a cutie I got over at Scrapbook Stamp Society by Sherri Baldy. Thanks for stopping in and Peace out.

17 comments:

  1. Both cards are sooooo cute - nice coloring tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards. Love the images...

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I am a member of the Robert Jackson Digi Group on SOC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Mary J. You have some of the cutest images.
    PJ from RJ challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a member of the Robert Jackson Digi Group

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi MJ, I am a member of the Robert Jackson Digi Group on SOC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards. I am a member of the Robert Jackson Digi Group.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is beautiful. and I am a member of the Robert Jackson Digi group.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have an awesome spirit and it shows in your work. I an a nenber of the Robert Jackson digi group.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice cards, MJ! I love the images, and gotta find that SSS image! I am a member of the Robert Jackson digi group, and thanks for the opportunity to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute, cute, cute!! You always do make the cutest cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you are putting it down on the Robert Jackson Digi's, as I am a member of this "Fine Creative Group"!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are really cute! Love the way you're using the paper you bought that day at Blue Moon. I should have gotten some!

    ReplyDelete