Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SISTAH/BROTHA BLOGGER CHALLENGE

Hi crafty people. Looks like I need a few more followers to hit 100. Tell you what I am gonna do, I am gonna give a little incentive to get to my goal. Todays project is one created for the Sistah/Brotha Blogger Challenge over at Scraps of Color called "You've been frame." (alter a frame) http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/events/sistah-brotha-blogger-challenges-2012-13. Since I had the honor to pick the challenge I thought I had better get right too it. I had just got a cute image from Sherri Baldy http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/ called Cherry Blossom, so I thought I would just go with an Asian flair. My incentive is this--if you like this altered frame, all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment here with a way to contact you. I will do a random drawing on 1/31 for a winner of this project. I am also gonna enter this in http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com/. Thank you for being a follower or a new follower. Peace out.

24 comments:

  1. always beautiful! oh yeah, and your work is also : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Asian flair! Very pretty frame...but you always do a fab job on your altered frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...love your work!
    It's stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said before MJ. You are a master with the Frames!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. Love your card.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooops, I meant card. Love your frame, you made the bestie super cute.

      Delete
  6. i really liked this it so pretty and cute you do such great ideas and work. from guadalupe

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a beautiful job on this MJ. All of your altered projects are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the nice comments ladies. If you are a follower you will be entering to win this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card.Thanks for joining Besties challenge!
    Hugs Kaija:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kaija is my 100th member. Yeah and thank you so much. Kaija this is a frame. Winner will be picked on 1/31

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful frame MJ! I love the Asian theme and that little image is too cute! Thanks for selecting our challenge and participating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this and everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete