Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SISTAH/BROTHA BLOGGER CHALLENGE

Hi crafty people. Looks like I need a few more followers to hit 100. Tell you what I am gonna do, I am gonna give a little incentive to get to my goal. Todays project is one created for the Sistah/Brotha Blogger Challenge over at Scraps of Color called "You've been frame." (alter a frame) http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/events/sistah-brotha-blogger-challenges-2012-13. Since I had the honor to pick the challenge I thought I had better get right too it. I had just got a cute image from Sherri Baldy http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/ called Cherry Blossom, so I thought I would just go with an Asian flair. My incentive is this--if you like this altered frame, all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment here with a way to contact you. I will do a random drawing on 1/31 for a winner of this project. I am also gonna enter this in http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com/. Thank you for being a follower or a new follower. Peace out.

24 comments:

  1. always beautiful! oh yeah, and your work is also : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Asian flair! Very pretty frame...but you always do a fab job on your altered frames!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...love your work!
    It's stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said before MJ. You are a master with the Frames!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous. Love your card.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooops, I meant card. Love your frame, you made the bestie super cute.

      Delete
  7. i really liked this it so pretty and cute you do such great ideas and work. from guadalupe

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did such a beautiful job on this MJ. All of your altered projects are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great frame! Love the theme.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the nice comments ladies. If you are a follower you will be entering to win this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card.Thanks for joining Besties challenge!
    Hugs Kaija:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kaija is my 100th member. Yeah and thank you so much. Kaija this is a frame. Winner will be picked on 1/31

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful frame MJ! I love the Asian theme and that little image is too cute! Thanks for selecting our challenge and participating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this and everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete