Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All about Love

Hi folks, I know I am posting kinda late, but I had one of those days.  Just could not get it moving today.  Anyhow, I hope you all had a much more productive day.  I did manage to get two cards completed since I wanted to enter one in a challenge that I have not participated in before.  Over at Jen's Digi Stamps http://jensdigis.blogspot.com/2013/01/its-all-about-love-challenge.html, she is having a challenge called It's all about Love.  I found an image of a really cute freebie bear that I thought would be good for this.

I also found another free image by I think JadeDragon that I found to be interesting.  Hope you do too.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Awww!! Love the teddy bear!!!

    I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of them the bear is just so cute. Thank you for playing along this week at Jen's Digi Stamps. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Jen's Digi Stamp DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards - great coloring tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both great cards! I love the way you used the floral flourish on the second card.

    ReplyDelete