Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Altered Christmas Ornament

I got a call from an old friend who stated that he needed an ornament this Saturday.  I was flattered because he said "Before I run to Dillards, I thought you could hook me up."  Anyway, the host which he calls his brother ask that he just bring an ornament to hang on the tree.  Since it was about being brothers I thought I would use one of Robert Jackson's images. http://www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com/new-digital-arrivals.html I started with a chip board coaster, holiday paper, cling and 3d embellishments.  I used copics to colore thei images.  It looks nicer in person and I really like how it came out.  On the back is gold glitter paper and 2013.  Thanks and Peace Out

5 comments:

  1. I think this is great looking. So very masculine (which is not easy)! This is definitely a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I am glad you posted ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you absolutely did hook him up! That is really nice!

    ReplyDelete