Followers

Monday, December 24, 2012

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE

Hi everyone and Happy almost Christmas.  I want to wish you all a very Blessed Christmas and hope it is spent with loved ones doing whatever is traditional for you.  I will be having Christmas at mi casa with my daughter, mom, sister and nephew.  Not much for cooking but I can produce a decent holiday meal and I do make da bomb Sour Cream Pound cake.
Made a couple of last minute cards to deliver and wanted to participate in a challenge over at http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/.  The challenge is "Not a Hallmark".  I love doing off beat cards so I knew I had to do this one too.  TFL


5 comments:

  1. Love the image on your first card Mary. The last one really cracks me up! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just doin' the darned thing with your images and coloring. I love the sentiment on the last. Got me crackin' up over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! As a member of the big hair club, I'm so in love with the image on the first card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Love the last one! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good luck!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete