Followers

Friday, December 21, 2012

JUST 4 DAYS LEFT

Can you believe Christmas is just 4 days away.  I feel like all I have done up to this point is make cards.  I can't bring myself to send any of my personal friends or family a store bought card anymore.  Boy that is alot of pressure on a girl.  If you did not get a card from me, just know that I have you in my thoughts and in my heart because my hands could not make anymore cards.   LOL. 


Here are 3 more cards I completed.  The first 2 are images by Robert Jackson http://www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com/new-digital-arrivals.html.  Thank you and I appreciate you.

7 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful and colored so nice. I LOVE my card. Can't say enough about your sweet genuine spirit and the inspiration you are too so many of us at Scraps of Color. You are LOVED and appreciated. From my family to yours Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plush coat and hat are so cute. Your background paper and multi-colored sentiment make for a really nice holiday card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are cute. That first one is just adorable! Love that diva image you used. I've been so busy, I've neglected visiting my friends blogs!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mary,
    your cards are absolutely adorable! I know your hands must be worn out by now! The extra special time you've taken to input your very own creative spin and details in your work is amazing! Thank you! And thank you soooo much for thinking of me and for taking time out to send me your very best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary! I love this new image...love the coordination with the papers :) Nice coloring too! Oh and I love the Mr & Mrs Claus card too!!

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can definitely tell how much love went into those cards. Your coloring is beautiful and you sure know how to match your colors to your patterned paper or vice versa. Tired hands is the reason I don't make Christmas cards LOL!

    ReplyDelete