Followers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sassy Seniors

I am really liking these Sassy Senior images.  I made 4 for my mom to give to her fast little senior friends.  They are so cute when they remind you  "I was young once, so I know a thing or two."  Yes,  they do have some wisdom.  Both images are from I brake for stamps.  The inside of the lady says "At our age, a Merry anything is a good thing. 

I am entering the Senior Santa here http://craftysue52.blogspot.com/2012/12/im-dreaming-of-white-christmas.html. It is a anything goes holiday theme.  Thanks for stopping by and come back again.

8 comments:

  1. As always, too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCKED these images. Your sentiments always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute..lol!! Love the sentiments. You always rock your cards! Thank you for entering my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are tooooooo cute LOL LOL - great sentiment tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh lord, that second image! These look great! I'm thinking of CASEing that first one for a Christmas card order... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your Senior cards. The humor is hilarious. I know your folks and friends be waiting for your cards each year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, these images are too funny! Love 'em and your cards too!

    ReplyDelete