Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

TIME FOR SOME HUMOR

Hello, I pray everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.  I had a lovely day with my family.  Wanna see the family pic my friend Kharmyn took?  Gonna post anyway. :)


So glad it is over and I can move on to other things.  I spent the day making 3 cards.  Gonna post the 2 "Not Hallmark" cards today.  I love to laugh and have a weird sense of humor when it comes to cards.  Sometimes I have to ask myself "who would you give that to?"  LOL I don't know, but it is always funny at the time.   Gonna enter  the lady with the dog  at http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/12/challenge-51-anything-goes.html Hope I made you smile at least a bit.  Peace

7 comments:

  1. so gorgeous and funny card.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps! Thank for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL toooo cute - Very nice looking family tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family photo....great cards....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great family picture... Those cards are too special! Yes, who WOULD you give them to LOL?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love what you have done here, thank you for joining us at Little miss Muffet this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete