Followers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Merry ChristMoose and more

Blessed Sunday everyone.  Hope your day is going well.  I attended an all day crop with the Scrappack Gals yesterday and did not get as much done as I thought since we drink a little wine, played a gift exchange game and made a cute Christmas tree project.  I don't know, maybe it was the drink a little wine that kept me from doing as much as I had wanted.  Anyway, I had a fun time socializing with other crafty ladies.  I am entering this Snowman card here http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com/.


The other cute Reindeer image is from Rubbernecker.  Isn't he cute?  My last project is one we learned at the crop.  A cute little tree with hersheys candies.  This is a really fun project to give.  Hope you have been inspired today.

7 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards. and that hershey candy tree is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Mary J. Cute cards and your tree is so clever. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Red Carpet Studio.
    Hugs Dawn RCS CDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...love the cards, especially the Christmas Moose! The hershey tree is a great little gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!! Great minds think alike!! I made a Tree that holds little candies too!! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! You are on the roll. That little tree is the cutest thing and your cards are all so nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute cards. Love the coloring. Cute project...are there instructions anywhere?

    ReplyDelete