Followers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

SHOUT OUT TO MY WINDY CITY FRIENDS








I am not gonna talk much because this is a long post.  Just wanted to share some love with some of the wonderful ladies I met in Chicago last Christmas.  I made each of them a cute little accordion card which included pictures of all the ladies that met up with us.  Sorry Sandra yours will be late as I ran out of time.  All the images used are by Robert Jackson http://www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com/new-digital-arrivals.html except the Breast Cancer one.   Thanks for looking.  Peace out.

5 comments:

  1. Girl you did your thang - love them all tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ... you really worked it out on those cards. Kudos to you! I know your sistahs in Chicago will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl they are just going to love those! Beautiful work as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm one of the blessed ones to get one! LUV IT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete