Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

HAPPY 84TH BIRTHDAY MOM

I'm back.  Sure missed you all.  I have been very busy.  Had the Holiday crop Saturday before last, then a Holiday get together this past Saturday and then another Holiday all day crop this Saturday.  Hope I can get all my cards made so they can go out on time.  I am still making cards for others too.  Enough about that.  I am here to give tribute to my mom for her 84th birthday which will be on December 8.  For those who know Classygirl, hers is the same day, so shout out birthday wishes to you Tiare.  The card I made for my mom is kinda Senior Sassy Cute. She is so cute when she tries to be hip and walks with some pep in her step.  She likes to think she still has a fun sense of humor so that is what she gets.  I just love doing center step cards.  They are so fun to decorate.  I used cardstock from my stash, Bo Bunny print paper and Recollections Holiday glitzy glitters paper. The green pearls are from Queen and Co and the bling from Recollections. The image is from I brake for stamps.  I am sure she will get at kick out of it and I hope you do to.  Thanks and Peace out.

Entering this in  http://www.memascrafts.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html.

5 comments:

  1. SUPER Freakin' cute...this is a great card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This is so cute...I know your mother will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy you make me laugh and its wonderful. I can imagine me at 84 (and I hope I make it one day)and I probably will look just like your image (smiles) I appreciate you sharing your talent with us at Mema's Crafts and hope to see you again real soon.

    Don't forget the giveaway, you are eligible to enter for even more prizes.

    Hugz
    Lesia and Girls

    ReplyDelete