Followers

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Altered Holiday wall hangers

So yesterday morning a friend called and wanted to do breakfast at our favorite cheap breakfast joint.  I was not feeling it at first because I knew I had to complete some ordered Christmas cards.  While eating she asked "what project are we gonna do today?"  At first I laughed and said "I will be working on my cards as I have to get them done." It did not take long for me to be side tracked into doing something else.  Our something else was to alter some chipboard coasters ($1 from Michaels) into Holiday wall hangers.  These are the two I made.  I do not remember who makes the angel as it was a freebie.  The rest was made from scraps and embellishments.  This is a fun project, I would like to see what you do with it.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Great idea. Nothing better than to be sidetracked by a friend...go to love it! The hangars are very festive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MJ these are really nice you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to see I'd I cam find these coasters at my Michael's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you need to get your Etsy started right now! I know these would sell.

    ReplyDelete